Our Values & Culture
Adatasol, Inc. will triple in size to become one of the largest developers in the region with both SaaS software products in the market place but continuing to offer high quality consulting services to build best in class custom applications for your business. We are driven by the pride we have as we relieve our clients’ pain. We constantly improve our camaraderie by having fun – in our work and in our interactions with each other. We believe that providing our services to a variety of businesses, both large and small, is an integral part of continuing to succeed.
Our development team maintains a solid track record of being on-time and on-budget with great results. Your time is important to us, and we want to be certain you find high value both in our customer service and the finished product. We believe that being behind schedule or charging unrealistic prices leads to failure in the long run.
We will work diligently to avoid surprises. If a project’s scope should change due to unforeseen parameters, we will continuously update estimates as we learn more about the solution you need, keeping you posted on timeframes and costs as much as possible so you can always be prepared. With new applications, we focus our energy on talking through your issues, needs, and workflow so we fully understand the project. This deliberation also guides us in designing your perfect business solution.
At our Core, we strive to be a team of people-oriented developers and staff. This means:
1. Be Humble, but Exude Confidence
- We interact respectfully and without ego, while still having the courage to have difficult conversations about the decision we know are correct.
2. Be a Hero
- We go above and beyond to assist clients and team members.
3. Relationships Matter
- We are exceptionally team-oriented and make every effort to build positive relationships and connections amongst ourselves and our clients.
4. Constantly Be Improving
- We push ourselves to be constantly improving and help nurture each other to further our skills, abilities, and ourselves.
5. Time Is Precious
- Time is the most important investment we have. We value our time, the time of our clients, our work time, and our family time, respectively.
6. Have Fun and Have A Positive Attitude
- We have solution mindsets. We are doers and a solvers. We inject fun and humor into our daily lives.